April 11, 2008

the 7-year old still has young funnies

Tonight, David held out a spoon and asked Ilan if he wanted some (sorbet). Ilan replied, "I don't like roseberry sorbet." :)

Just when I thought he was too old for the young funnies.

Isaac wants to eat the "hula loops" that we bought for passover. (fruit loops)
He also had a pain in his hube the other day - that is the rear part of the hip.

Aaron likes to read the book "Hippos Go Deserk". Every time I read Beserk, he corrects me.

I told Isaac this morning that we had to go pick up some papers from Mr House. He asked some questions that I didn't quite understand and grunted my answers as I do when he does his typical non-stop, often nonsensical chatter. When we pulled up and parked in front of the building, he asked, "Where's his face?"
Then it hit me. He thought we were going to see Mr. House, a house. "Oh.", I said, "Mr House is a person, not a building. Isn't that silly? A person is named House."
He was very pleased to meet Mr House.

No comments: